- Erhvervsinvest acquires a majority stake in DYKON A/S, because they see a great potential for developing DYKON through further automation and development of SleepLab as well as ensure a further international growth.
- In collaboration with DTU Klima, DYKON has developed a climate room – Sleep Lab, which will be able to simulate the world’s climate, so wherever you live, we can produce a duvet that gives you the best sleeping comfort possible.
- DYKON celebrates its 20th anniversary, Ringsted Dun celebrates its 70th anniversary and EngmoDun celebrates its 65th anniversary
- Princess Madeleine of Sweden and Chris O’Neill received in the occation of their wedding two EngmoDun duvetw and pilloww filled with the finest, Icelandic eiderdown.
- Princess Estelle of Sweden received in the occation of her Christening an Engmo Dun junior duvet and pillow filled with the finest, Swedish goose down.
- Ringsted Dun gives Princess Josephine and Prince Vincent each a set of duvets and pillows, and linen in light red and light blue in pure silk on the day of their Christening.
- DYKON receives Danish Industry Triagle Area Initiative Price 2010. The price is given every year to a company with max. 100 employees which have showen special initiative within technology, marketing or sales.
- Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel received on the occasion of their wedding two Engmo Dun duvets and pillows filled with the finest, Swedish goose down and embroidered with their monogram.
- On the occasion of H.R.H. The Queen Margrethe’s 70 years birthday. Ringsted Dun givesher two silk duvets and pillow filled with the finest, large goose down.
- DYKON intoduces the brand Silver Luxwell which is based on an internatioally-copyrighted technology.
- On the occasion of Crown Princess Mary and Crown Prince Frederik’s wedding. Ringsted Dun gives them eiderdown duvets embroidered with their monogram.
- At her birth Princess Isabella is given a baby duvet and pillow filled with very soft downs from Ringsted Dun.
- 1st May DYKON A/S celebrates its 10th anniversary and Ringsted Dun A/S celebrates its 60th anniversary.
- DYKON receives Nordea’s Initiative prize 2005 – for the ability and will to think big at the same time as preserving adding to the number of Danish workplaces.
- An extension from 5000 m2 to 10000 m2 is carried out – with internal and external warehouses.
- Ringsted Dun’s production moves to Lunderskov, all production now take place in Lunderskov.
- Ringsted Dun gives Prince Christian a silk duvet and pillow on the day of his Christening.
- I anledningen af H.K.H. Kronprinsesse Mary og H.K.H. Kronprins Frederiks bryllup forærede Ringsted Dun dem to edderdunsdyner med broderet monogram i.
- Ringsted Dun A/S with the subsidiary companies AB Engmo og Bergen Dun AS are acquired by DYKON A/S.
- The brand Sirius Dun is introduced.
- DYKON became OEKO-TEX 100 Class 1 certificated
- The brand Flora Danica is introduced.
- DYKON becomes a total supplier – i.e. in all processes from washing and sorting down and feathers to the process of filling quilts and pillows – all carried out in-house.
- Company establishment – Interdun and Danica merged to DYKON A/S.
- Interdun was established and the current factory at Kongsbjerg 15, Lunderskov was build
- EngmoDun AB was established
- Ringsted Dun was established